Live the Life of Your Dreams
A step-by-step framework for life & time management
You deserve to fully “have it all” — a Healthy, Prosperous, & Abundant Life.
The life of your dreams.
Right now, right this very second:
Are you living the life you’ve always dreamt about?
If not, why not?
Everyday, I work with people, just like you, who are putting their dreams on hold, or on the back burner because they are busy doing all of the things that they have to do. This means that somewhere along the way, the stuff that they want to do has been cast aside.
I help people get the HAVE TOs over & done with, quickly & efficiently, so they can go back to living the life they WANT to.
I Get It.
I know what it’s like to be spinning in a million different directions but not moving forward towards the success and life purpose you’ve always dreamt of in your everyday home life & business. I used to have the very best intentions but not the best execution. Sure, I slapped on a smile and went through the motions, but inside I knew the truth — I was holding my breath and just trying to get through the day.
I don’t want you be this person any more.
Wouldn’t it be nice to be in charge and in control of your days, rather than just simply reacting to what gets thrown at you?
How can you have time for monthly self-breast exams when you’re supposed to dust and vacuum each week, figure out
a healthy & nutritious (not to mention kid-friendly) dinner each night, change diapers every hour on the hour, nurse on demand,
and referee an argument every 5-10 minutes?
How can you possibly find time to lose the baby weight and exercise when you can’t even squeeze in a regular shower?
How can you drink 8 glasses of water when you can’t ever use the restroom without a kid on your lap?
How can you function at work and fulfill your obligations when you hardly get any sleep and your mind is on all the stuff you need to accomplish at home?
How on earth can you get paid for doing the work you love but also parent your kids the way you want to?
Simple Steps to an Organized Life
After loads of research and years of trial-and-error, I developed a step-by-step system to create the type of tranquility I was craving in my life, and my clients were craving in theirs.
It took hundreds of phone calls and dozens and dozens of coaching sessions and group consults to realize that we are all trying to find the elusive feeling of “PEACE” along with life & business success the wrong way.
Maybe we are trying to meditate our way to Peace & Success or journal our way to Peace & Success
or we think,
“If only I lost these final 12 pounds, I’d feel better about myself and finally be able to move forward in my business”
The problem is, that this other stuff doesn’t work in the long run. And that is because true Inner Peace doesn’t come from the top down.
I want you to envision a pyramid.
You learned way back in about second grade that a pyramid is the strongest, most stable structure humans can create.
This is how you are going to learn to structure your day-to-day life.
The bottom level — the largest section, contains: time management, health, and finances.
Because the fact of the matter is, you CAN NOT have the put-together, calm & peaceful life you’re craving if your health, finances, and time management aren’t stable.
The next level is: organization and relationships.
Once you’ve got those components in place — and it’s not as hard as you think it’ll be, I promise — you can add on the top piece of the pyramid:
You can’t hope or wish or dream or pray your way to a peaceful, successful life
if the bottom part of your pyramid (your life) is in shambles.
It’s Time to Live Your Version of a Dream Life
I truly believe I am now living out my version of the life I dreamt about as a little girl,
and that’s what I want for you, too.
I spend my days in control of my life & time — and I feel like I am finally truly IN CHARGE. I’m no longer worried about last-minute pop-ins, or an overflowing toilet on the way to work.
I know that I have a system in place to handle even the most unexpected things that life throws my way, and because of this, my sleep, health, and relationships are better than ever.
And now I teach these steps to wonderful people from all over the world. People just like you.
It doesn’t matter if your “dream” is the same or different from mine is or was.
The steps outlined below will absolutely work for you, no matter what your age and what stage of life you are in.
6 Lessons on Working Towards Peace
- Learn how to segment your day into bite-sized chunks and how to (and why you should!) schedule all of the different components of your life.
- You will also learn exactly how and when you should delegate and the exact words to use whenever you want to get out of a non-essential meeting, class, or event.
No longer will your health take a back seat to the rest of the stuff that is happening in your busy life.
- You will learn that there are 5 essential components to your health and why each and every one needs to be acted upon daily.
- This lesson also contains a 6-Week Jump Start to Health bonus plan to get your Health in Check forever.
- Here you will learn how to budget (once and for all!) for yourself and your household and why planning for your future retirement is the most important thing you can ever do for yourself or your family.
- Part of being a full-fledged grown-up is understanding what is coming into and going out of your bank accounts. This is doable for everyone, even if math isn’t your friend!
- Learn exactly what chores need to be done each and every day (the Daily 7), what the most efficient way to de-clutter your home is (P.R.O.M.), and what needs to be cleaned and tended to on a seasonal basis.
- We will also learn the one chore you should do when you’re really short on time to keep your home always company-ready.
There are 5 major relationships in your life – and you need to handle each of them differently.
- We will work together to fix and heal past wounds and learn to move forward. We will also learn proper communication techniques to use in each of our different relationships and uncover how to cultivate, grow, & nourish the #1 relationship of them all: yourself.
- This is the final component of your six-part training, and all of the other lessons feed directly into it. You deserve to feel happy, content, and at peace each night when you crawl into bed.
- When you know you have a system in place for ALL THE THINGS — that is when you are able to finally move forward in your path towards living the successful life of your dreams. YES, you can have a successful life full of joy, wealth, health, and fulfilling relationships.
It’s not a pipe-dream. This is your destiny.
Ready to live a Centered Life?
Simple Shortcuts to Peace
Inside the course you will have instant access to all of the trainings and worksheets.
My specialty is success for moms/caretakers in life & business.
I like to work backwards and map out the next 3-5 years, and create action steps you can begin today.
- It’s your time! You can take the course at your own pace. Take it week-by-week, month-by month, or binge watch all the videos right away.
- One-time coaching call with me to redeem at any time. We will map our your “master plan” or work together to overcome any struggles or hurdles you may be grappling with
- BONUS! New enrollees in 2021 can schedule an extra 1-to-1 coaching clarity call with Steph that can be redeemed at any time!
What People are Saying
“…coaching with Stephanie O’Dea is absolutely worth every moment. She is like talking to a good friend, but a good friend that also knows how to gently nudge and point you in the right direction. “
“I feel like Steph has a true sense of balance in her life, and is not just another coach selling her take on how to cram more in your day and/or hustle your way to success. She is down-to-earth and real in her approaches, and they work very well for me in my stay-at-home/work-from/home mom life. “
“Very simply I would say that Steph gently pointed out barriers that I put into my own way and offered tools so I could address and remove them.”
“The best part of my coaching experience is really truly not feeling alone anymore. Talking to Steph, a person that IS a mom, that IS running a business and being a mom, is priceless. It was also really valuable to see myself through another’s eyes, to consider perspectives I might not have otherwise.”
I’m Stephanie, Your Slow Living, Peace-Filled Life Expert, & NYT Best-Selling Author.
If we haven’t already met, I’m Stephanie O’Dea. I’m a New York Times best-selling author and have written 10 books.
My belief is that (if we are lucky) life is long, and we should be able to enjoy each and every second of it. Through my websites and books, I teach busy people how to get their “Have-Tos” over and done with efficiently so there is enough time left in the day for the “Want-Tos.”
I am best known for my A Year of Slow Cooking website, which I began in 2008 as a New Year’s Resolution. Since then, I have written about Time Management, Slow Living, and how to Clean Less and Play More. My books and websites reach millions of people from all over the world.
I have a background in Early Childhood Education & Child Psychology, and have a BA in English Literature from San Francisco State University. I used to run preschool centers for disadvantaged children, and one of those centers was housed within a homeless shelter. I am a Master Life Coach and teach and coach and mentor about success in life & business, long-term goal setting, and how to be happy. My husband and I have been married for 21 years, and together we have three daughters and a basset hound named Sheldon.
I am here for you.
I am a real person, and I answer my own email. If you have any questions, email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will write you back.