Wednesday, November 14, 2012 at 8am PST. This giveaway is now OVER. Sorry for the delay in picking the winner! It’s been a busy, busy week! The winner has been randomly chosen and contacted via email. Congratulations Amber!
Have food allergies? Love cookies? No problem!
Lucy’s Cookies are not only delicious, they are free of peanuts, tree nuts, milk, eggs and gluten!
First, I want to tell you a little bit about Lucy’s.
When Dr. Lucy Gibney discovered her child had severe food allergies, she got down to some serious medical research—in the kitchen. What began as a mother’s tasty recipe for her child has today developed into a delicious alternative for people with or without special dietary considerations.
As an M.D. and mother of a child with severe food allergies, Dr. Lucy Gibney brings understanding and a first-hand knowledge of the importance of strict quality standards and how to achieve them. With clear ingredient and allergen information on our packaging and careful selection of all raw materials, we employ the very best methods for quality control.
Lucy’s cookies are made in a dedicated bakery where we use the best available testing methods to exclude specific allergens: gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts and tree nuts.
Lucy’s Cookies are also Vegan, Kosher, Non-GMO and have Zero Grams Trans Fat and Zero mg Cholesterol!
When I received my sample cookies, I couldn’t wait to open them up and try them! Along with Lucy’s Brownie Cakes and Snack ‘n Go Packs, I also received as sample of their NEW Holiday Cookies, Chocolate Merry Mint and Holiday Sugars!
I loved all of these products!
- The Brownie Cakes are really Lucy’s cookies are very chocolaty and chewy. They come in little packages of two brownie cakes. Really handy for lunch boxes!
- The Snack ‘n Go Packs contain individual packages of of three cookies, Maple Bliss, Chocolate Chip and Chocolate flavors. All of the cookies are sweet and crunchy. My favorite here is the Maple Bliss. I really like the delicate maple flavor!
- The Holiday Cookies are perfect for a snack with hot cocoa or eggnog! I will definitely be purchasing some of these to keep in the pantry for those cold, snowy nights around the fireplace! Santa may even like these left out on his cookie plate!
To enter this giveaway, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.
You may garner additional entries by:
- Liking Lucy’s on Facebook.
- Following Lucy Gibney on Twitter.
- Going to Lucy’s website and signing up for her email updates!
PLEASE LEAVE AN ADDITIONAL COMMENT BELOW FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ENTRY SO THAT I MAY COUNT YOU!!!
This giveaway will run from today (Thursday, November 8, 2012) until Tuesday, November 13, 2012 at 5pm Pacific Time.
The winner will be notified via email.
Best of luck!!!