Monday, November 4, 2013. This giveaway is now over. Thank you for all of your wonderful comments! This is really a great book and would make a great gift for yourself or someone you love! Now, on to the giveaway! The winner has been randomly chosen and notified by email. Congratulations Veronica!
Trying to prepare healthy, quick Paleo meals for your family can be daunting. That’s where Author Tammy Credicott’s new book, “Make Ahead Paleo: Healthy Gluten-, Grain-, & Dairy-Free Recipes Ready When & Where You Are” comes in!
Nobody likes coming home after a busy day at work, only to find that they need to start a meal from scratch in order to get dinner on the table. I don’t know about you, but some nights, I’d rather just pop a frozen dinner in the microwave! Unfortunately, that’s not always the healthiest choice. Wouldn’t it be nice to have a meal ready in the fridge or slow-cooker?
From the inside cover of “Make Ahead Paleo”:
In “Make Ahead Paleo”, you’ll find:
- Recipes and tips for whipping up freezable meals
- Inventory sheets to help you keep track of your frozen creations
- Delicious timesaving recipes for your slowcooker
- A busy work-week menu with full grocery list
- Recipes to take on the road
- One-pan meals you can make in your hotel room
- Sweet indulgences that freeze and travel well
There a lot of things I like about this book. I like that Tammy shares her tips and tricks for cooking, making meals ahead and more. I really like the way the book is laid out by Make & Freeze, Low & Slow, On the Go, Room Service, Travel Treats and Week in a Day. So easy to find what you are looking for! I also like that there are grocery lists and freezer inventory sheets in the back of the book. Very user-friendly!
Some of the great recipes you can find in “Make Ahead Paleo” are:
- Chocolate Cinnamon Sweet Potato Waffles
- Sausage Stuffed Portobellos
- Fajita Burgers
- Coq au Vin
- Bacon & Onion Roast
- Sweet ‘n’ Smoky Deviled Eggs
- Best Ever Chicken Strips
- Br-Egg-Fast Hot Dogs
- Pumpkin Pie Bars
- Elvis Muffins
- No-Bake Sunbutter Bars
You can check out Tammy’s website, The Healthy GF Life, to find out more about her and see more of her delicious recipes!
I am pleased to be able to offer a free copy of “Make Ahead Paleo” to one lucky reader!
TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.
You may garner additional entries by:
- Liking The Healthy GF Life on Facebook
- Following The Healthy GF Life on Twitter
- Following Tammy Credicott on Pinterest
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ENTRY SO THAT I CAN BE SURE TO COUNT YOU! Thanks!
This giveaway will run from today (Monday, October 28, 2013) until Monday, November 4, 2013 at 4pm Pacific Time.
The winner will be notified by email.
Good luck and have a great week!!!