Monday, July 1, 2013. This giveaway is now over. Thanks so much for your comments! The winner has been randomly chosen and notified by email. Congratulations Susan Markose!
I am so happy about today’s giveaway. I reviewed Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato products last October. You can see my review HERE.
You can find these tomatoes at your friendly neighborhood grocery store, or Amazon carries a few of their products.
We love these products at our house. Our favorites are the Sun Dried Tomato Pesto and the Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta. My husband also really likes the Tomatoes with Zesty Peppers on top of his salads.
Have you seen the fabulous recipes on the Bella Sun Luci website? There are so many that I want to try. I think this one looks really, really good.
Sun Dried Tomato and Shrimp Pasta with Artichokes & Mushrooms – Winning
Recipe 2012! (From Bella Sun Luci’s website)
- ¾ cup Bella Sun Luci Julienne Cut Sun Dried Tomatoes in Olive Oil & Herbs
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 lb. shrimp (medium to large)
- 12 ounces marinated artichoke hearts, quartered
- 8 ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1-2 Tablespoons butter
- ½ cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 12 ounces angel hair pasta
- Pinch crushed red pepper, or to taste
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Coat large deep sauté pan with olive oil and heat on medium. Add garlic and chopped shallots and sauté until tender (approx 5 minutes).
- Bring water to a boil. Cook pasta according to directions and drain, reserving 1/2 cup of the pasta water for later.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, artichokes, shrimp, mushrooms, and butter to garlic/shallot mixture.
- Combine and cook until shrimp turn opaque approximately 5 minutes.
- Add wine or chicken broth and reduce to simmer. There should be enough liquid to generously coat pasta.
- Add pinch of crushed red pepper to taste.
- Add ½ cup reserved pasta water to shrimp mixture and stir.
- Add drained pasta to shrimp mixture and combine well.
- Plate and top with grated cheese to serve.
Doesn’t that sound delicious? Yes!
The wonderful people at Mooney Farms have generously offered to giveaway a Family Gift Box full of Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Products to one lucky winner!
To enter this giveaway, PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW.
*Please note that you must have a U.S. mailing address in order to be eligible for this giveaway.
You may garner additional entries by:
PLEASE LEAVE AN ADDITIONAL COMMENT BELOW FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ENTRY SO THAT I MAY COUNT YOU!
This giveaway will run from today (Monday, June 24, 2013) until Monday, July 1, 2013 at 2pm Pacific Time.
The lucky winner will be contacted via email!
This is a great prize and I hope you win!!!