September 2, 2014 August 25, 2014 August 6, 2014 July 30, 2014 June 11, 2014 May 12, 2014 February 6, 2014 November 14, 2013 April 25, 2013
If there is no struggle, there is no progress.—Frederick Douglass
Tackle the ironing
Stuff You Should Read
Stephanie O'Dea is a New York Times best selling author, slow cooking expert, and a mom to three. She is the author of 365 Slow Cooker Suppers, Totally Together: Shortcuts to an Organized Life, and the Make it Fast, Cook it Slow Cookbooks.
- Cook It Allergy Free iPhone/iPad app
- Gluten Free Easily (GFE)'s blogroll
- GlutenFree WebTV
- Our Gluten Free Story
- @ScottEblin RT @rasghar: Why 'Touchy-Feely' #Mindfulness Is Sweeping The American Workplace http://t.co/aFH0ePT3LB via @forbes
- @QuinnPiper but dumb as a bag of rocks. ;-)
- @QuinnPiper I hear meowing. It'd be hysterical if it wasn't so annoying! ;-) she was a feral the vet trapped as a kitten. Sweetest thing.