September 2, 2014 August 6, 2014 July 30, 2014 May 12, 2014 February 6, 2014 November 14, 2013 April 25, 2013
A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.—Eleanor Roosevelt
Shake out the doormats
Stuff You Should Read
Stephanie O'Dea is a New York Times best selling author, slow cooking expert, and a mom to three. She is the author of 365 Slow Cooker Suppers, Totally Together: Shortcuts to an Organized Life, and the Make it Fast, Cook it Slow Cookbooks.
- Cook It Allergy Free iPhone/iPad app
- Gluten Free Easily (GFE)'s blogroll
- GlutenFree WebTV
- Our Gluten Free Story
- @KeithAManuel thank you for sharing this, Keith! good to know -- I'll read it tomorrow, though.
- @Nancy_Groves @kalynskitchen @RoniNoone enjoy your dinner and your family, Nancy! Have a very very happy Thanksgiving. xoox
- RT @Nancy_Groves: @kalynskitchen @stephanieodea @RoniNoone It's an honour! Working on Stephanie's mashed potatoes right now... A Thanksgivi…