April 2, 2015 March 24, 2015 February 23, 2015 January 5, 2015 January 5, 2015 September 2, 2014 July 30, 2014 May 12, 2014 February 6, 2014 April 25, 2013
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.—Hellen Keller
When cleaning a room, start in one corner, and move top to bottom around the perimeter, then do the center
Stuff You Should Read
Stephanie O'Dea is a New York Times best selling author, slow cooking expert, and a mom to three. She is the author of 365 Slow Cooker Suppers, Totally Together: Shortcuts to an Organized Life, and the Make it Fast, Cook it Slow Cookbooks. Her newest book, The Mommy Blogger Next Door is now available.
- Cook It Allergy Free iPhone/iPad app
- Gluten Free Easily (GFE)'s blogroll
- GlutenFree WebTV
- Our Gluten Free Story
- Netflix streaming just released Fed Up--- it's a great documentary to watch as a family.
- RT @TCreativeBlogs: Organization Tips: Make an Accountability Binder for your kids to teach work and money management ww http://t.co/NDGeqb…
- Stephanie O'Dea-ly Digest is out! http://t.co/WMsAPNK6gd Stories via @TCreativeBlogs @mizzjenny @FreckledPast