June 25, 2015 May 28, 2015 May 14, 2015 February 23, 2015 January 5, 2015 January 5, 2015 September 2, 2014 May 12, 2014 February 6, 2014 April 25, 2013
People often say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder,' and I say that the most liberating thing about beauty is realizing that you are the beholder. This empowers us to find beauty in places where others have not dared to look, including inside ourselves.—Salma Hayek
Spend some extra time on your teeth today. Brush, floss, then brush again. Do you need to make a dentist appt?
Stuff You Should Read
Stephanie O'Dea is a New York Times best selling author, slow cooking expert, and a mom to three. She is the author of 365 Slow Cooker Suppers, Totally Together: Shortcuts to an Organized Life, and the Make it Fast, Cook it Slow Cookbooks. Her newest book, The Mommy Blogger Next Door is now available.
- Cook It Allergy Free iPhone/iPad app
- Gluten Free Easily (GFE)'s blogroll
- GlutenFree WebTV
- Our Gluten Free Story
- RT @SimplyGlutenFre: Get a great dinner on the table w this easy #slowcooker recipe for #GlutenFree Vietnamese Chicken by @stephanieodea! h…
- Stephanie O'Dea-ly Digest is out! http://t.co/sT9KOU3wyk Stories via @MoneySavingMom @perfectpantry @familyspice
- Stephanie O'Dea-ly Digest is out! http://t.co/fVhAZzvnS1 Stories via @Nancy_Groves @spunkycoconut @GFDiva1