March 27, 2015 March 24, 2015 February 23, 2015 January 5, 2015 January 5, 2015 September 2, 2014 July 30, 2014 May 12, 2014 February 6, 2014 April 25, 2013
Family is not an important thing, it's everything.—Michael J. Fox
Use appropriate polish/cleaner on your nice wood furniture
Stuff You Should Read
Stephanie O'Dea is a New York Times best selling author, slow cooking expert, and a mom to three. She is the author of 365 Slow Cooker Suppers, Totally Together: Shortcuts to an Organized Life, and the Make it Fast, Cook it Slow Cookbooks. Her newest book, The Mommy Blogger Next Door is now available.
- Cook It Allergy Free iPhone/iPad app
- Gluten Free Easily (GFE)'s blogroll
- GlutenFree WebTV
- Our Gluten Free Story
- @Mairvin just had a few more to be sure -- the cheese and salt flavor is the most like CheezIts of any GF cracker I've had. I'd buy them.
- @bswindig09 @MiltonsBaking hi Beth, the company sent them for me to try. Not sure where to buy them yet.
- @Mairvin but the bag we had seemed to have been over-cooked-- they had a slight burnt taste.